Spring Hall Group Practice has set up a patient participation group. Below are the terms of reference for the group.
- Contribute to the practice decision making and will consult on service development and provision.
- Provide feedback on patients’ needs, concerns and interests and challenge the practice constructively whenever necessary.
- Serve as a “safety valve” for dealing with grumbles and complaints about the practice, representing patients but also helping them to understand the practice’s viewpoint.
- Communicate information about the community which may affect healthcare.
- Give patients a voice in the organisation of their care.
- Promote good health and higher levels of literacy by encouraging and supporting activities within the practice and promoting preventative medicines.
- Influencing the provision of secondary healthcare and social care locally.
- Fundraise for medical equipment or other facilities to improve the practice and/or fund the activities of the PPG.
- Liaise with other PPGs in the area.
If you would like to join the group click here to download the application form. Please return the completed form to the practice.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Spring hall Medical Practice Patient participation group forum
Please click the link below to join our new online patient participation group forum.
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance.
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.