Welcome to Spring Hall Group Practice
Spring Hall Medical Centre | Southowram Surgery | Queens Road Surgery | Siddal Surgery | Rosegarth Surgery
Out of Hours and Emergencies
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
In case of a life threatening emergency, please dial 999
Our practice is now using a new online consultation tool called PATCHS.
What should I use PATCHS for?
Anything non-urgent that you need to ask your GP:
- GP consultations
- Fit/sick note
- Repeat Medications and prescriptions
- Health advice
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals