We would like to announce we have launched a new online consultation tool called PATCHS at our GP practice.
The new online consultation service offers a secure, simple and flexible way for patients and carers to contact their GP practice — it will not replace face to face appointments, it is in addition to routine contact with Practices. This should not be used for emergencies when you should contact 999 or visit A&E.
You can register on our PATCHS page by clicking on the banner above. All you will need to do is provide an email address and set up a password.
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
How to register for Online Services
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Come to the Surgery and provide photo ID so we can confirm your identity and the receptionist will then issue you with a username and password.
- Enter SystmOnline and enter your registration details exactly as shown on the form.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.
The above form is for online services to order medications and is not for online consultations, for online consultations please use eConsult
Things to consider
Before you apply for online access to your medical record there are some things you need to consider:
- Forgotten medical history
- Abnormal results or bad news
- Choosing to share your information with someone
- Coercion (being pressured into revealing details from your record by someone else against your will)
- Misunderstood information
- Information about someone else on your records